Central Park Medical College is located on the Ferozpur road in Central Park Housing Scheme about 21 kilometers from the Kalma Chowk, Lahore. The postal code number is 54600. The approach is very convenient to the public through Ring Road Kahna Nou Kasur exit and Metro Bus service and Central Park shuttle service from Gajju Matah. The environments are serene, quiet and conducive to studies. Central Park Medical College is located in Central Park Housing Society, which is amount one of the best residential society in Lahore, having high class of departmental stores, restaurants, recreational areas & amusement parks.
Central Park Medical College is affiliated Central Park Teaching Hospital. CPTH is a 600 beds tertiary care hospital with latest medical technologies, diagnostic services, 22 major and minor sub- specialties with a turnover of 400 patients a day providing more opportunities for clinical exposure to students. Central Park Teaching Hospital is accredited with Punjab Health Care Commission. CPTH is one of the model hospitals of Lahore.
Central Park Medical College & Central Park Teaching was graded A+ by the authorities. CPMC & CPTH has top of the lines educational & health care facilities.
- MBBS – Five Years Course
- Doctor in Physical Therapy – Five Years Course
- Operation Theatre Technician (02 years)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (02 years)
- Anesthesia Technician (02 years)
- Dialysis Technician (02 years)
- Radio Imaging Technician (02 years)
- Dispenser (02 years)
- Diploma in Certified Nursing Assistant (02 years)
- Post Basic Diploma in Critical Care Nursing (CCU) (01 year)
- Post Basic Diploma in Trauma & Emergency (01 year)
Central Park Medical College, Lahore is affiliated with University of Health Sciences and is recognized by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council. Our medical graduates are eligible for USMLE and PLAB examination. Central Park Medical College, Lahore is enrolled in Directory of World Health Organization.
Basic Eligibility Criteria for MBBS
- The applicant must be a Pakistani resident.
- The applicant must have passed Matriculation / SSC / O-Level, (Applicant must have to provide equivalence certificate)
- The applicant must have passed FSC / HSSC / A-Level, American School with (Biology, Chemistry, Physics / Mathematics) with minimum 60% marks. (Applicant must have to provide equivalence certificate)
- The applicant must have passed MDCAT with minimum 55% marks (No other tests i.e., SAT2, UCAT etc. will be entertained for local applicants)
Lucrative scholarships are offered to all those applicants who have 85% and above aggregate.
Yes, for deserving students.
1. Valid Matric Certificate or Equivalent Certificate with ‘O’ Level Transcript Equivalence certificate.
2. Valid F.Sc. Certificate or Equivalent Certificate with ‘A’ Level Transcript
3. Domicile Certificate
4. CNIC of the Father (Fee Payer) and CNIC /ب فارم of the student
5. Eight Passport size photographs with sky blue & White background(4+4)
6. MDCAT / SAT 2 entry test marks certificate
Prospectus is available on college website.
150 Seats are in total. However 22 seats are allocated to foreign applicants. If in case the foreign seats remain vacant, then remaining seats will be converted into open merit seats.
Yes, you can get admission provided you have passed entrance test of and come on merit.
- The applicant must have permanent foreign nationality or is an overseas Pakistani (being a Pakistani citizen permanently resident in a foreign country), and who has studied and passed HSSC 12th grade examination or equivalent from outside Pakistan and is a resident of a foreign country at the time of applying for admission and possess a certificate from the institution last attended to this effect
- The applicant must have passed A-Level, American School with (Biology, Chemistry, Physics / Mathematics) with minimum 60% marks. (Applicant must have to provide equivalence certificate)
- The applicant must have passed UCAT with minimum 50% marks or SAT 2 with minimum 550 marks in Biology, Chemistry & Physics / Mathematics
No, seats are reserved. All the admissions will be strictly and only on merit.
Yes, migration is possible according to the rules framed by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council in MBBS 3rd & 4th Year. Students who have passed NEB exams by PM&DC can also apply.
The hostels are located in the college premises. The building of the hostel is purpose built, secured and has alternate sources of electrical supply in case of electrical load shedding. Rooms have attached washrooms, wardrobe and maximum 2 people can share a room. The hostel facility is just inside the campus with a distance of 100 yards. Contact for CPMC Hostel :0301-4840129 (Mr. Niaz Ali )
Yes, we have transport facility. We have hired Hamza Ittefaq Motors. The students are carried in air-conditioned coasters from all parts of Lahore city. Contact # 0309-8439112 (Mr. Omer Farooq Dogar)
We have security guards fully armed. They remain on duty round the clock in college and hostels. CCTV cameras are installed and activities are monitored.
Central Park Medical College has a wonderful and beautiful play ground for cricket, a designated playground for football. jogging track, flood lights, lawn tennis, basket ball court, badminton court and table tennis facility too. CPMC sports society, regularly organize CPMC cricket league, football league, Olympiad, Debates, Quiz Competition & musical concert. Guests speakers are also invited to educate and motivate our students. Gymnasiums are available in the boys and girl’s hostels for physical exercises.
The following Department of Central Park Medical College, Lahore have been accredited with College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan for postgraduate training for FCPS and MCPS courses.
- Emergency Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Our medical & Dental graduates get job abroad in USA, UK, Ireland, and other countries and also get admission for postgraduate courses in different universities of the world.
The Session usually starts in the month of January/ February depending upon the declaration of the result of F.Sc. (Pre-medical) by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. Admission process will start in August/ September every year. Applications from the eligible candidates are invited on prescribed online form for 1st Year MBBS.
There are three working days to submit required fee.
Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, is the body in Pakistan, which organizes and gives equivalence to candidates who have passed A-level or 12th Grade or any other examination equivalent to Intermediate Level outside Pakistan. We accept only IBCC equivalence certificate for admission.