In Accounts Department, the Manager Finance deals with all financial matters for students and faculty (College and Hostel charges etc.) College dues charged annually in the month of September or a month before the date of the
- Hostel and mess dues will be charged annually a month before the Professional exams.
- Admission and tuition fee, once paid are only refundable as per PMC policy.
- Delay in fee payment may result in suspension or being barred from classes and examination until the clearance of dues in accordance with the college policies and procedures.
- Any further additional charges levied by the Government, the University of Health Sciences or
- The PMC during the course of studies will be charged to the student. Such fee will be
- Recoverable within the period mentioned in notice of such recovery.
- Outstanding fee/charges will be liable to fine according to “schedule of fine” from the due date till the payment is made.
- If a student does not make payment within due date, the respective facilities will be Discontinued immediately after verbal or written notice.
- If due date is a holiday then the due date will be considered very next working day.