Eligibility for DPT Program:
• Applicants of any gender must have passed F.Sc. from Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan or equivalent examinations like British A -level or American High School Examination with at least 60 % marks.
• In case of British A-level or American High School Examination equivalence certificate from IBCC, Islamabad will be required.
The shortlisted candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria will be called for interview.
• The total tuition fee is payable in advance for every year as per notified schedule.
• Admission fee is charged one time at the time of admission.
• Security charged at the time of admission will be refunded on passing out the final semester.
• University Registration and Examination fee will be charged as per university schedule.
• Applicants should seek clarification about fees/other dues from Admission Office before applying.
• The fee should be paid through pay order / demand draft in favour of Health & Education Foundation, Lahore within due date.
• A Late fee of Rs.100/-per day will be charged if fee paid after the due date but within the permissible period for late fee submission.
• Students defaulting in fee payment may be suspended or debarred from the classes or with-held to appear in examination until there is the clearance of dues in accordance with college policy.
• All fees are subject to the change without notice.