On obtaining medical degree from CPMC, the graduate;
• Is equipped with enough knowledge and appropriate skills to dispense health care at primary level.
• Has leadership skills and is able to organize and motivate co-workers into actions leading to desired outputs.
• Is able to select his/her future priorities and strive within the system to achieve them by identifying his/her role models and assimilate their attributes.
• Has belief in evidence-based medicine and thus value the role of research and practice it in clinical and public health setups.
• Adopts ethical way of life in dispensing medical care and conducting research.